Getting to Zero. Turkey, Its Neighbors and the West
Scholars from the Transatlantic Academy have written this report after a yearlong study evaluating key questions and policy issues, Turkey’s evolving global and regional role, internal change in Turkey, and how these affect the transatlantic relationship.
Dati bibliograficiWashington, The Transatlantic Academy, giugno 2010, 45 p.
1. What Is At Stake? Key Questions and Policy Issues
2. Turkey’s Evolving Global and Regional Role
3. The Sea Change in Turkey’s Policies
4. The Underlying Changes at Home
5. Turkey from a Transatlantic Perspective