The Think-20 (T20)
The Think-20 (T20) serves as an “ideas bank” for G20. For this purpose, T20 organizes the analysis of global think tanks and high-level experts in order to provide analytical depth to ongoing G20 discussions and produce ideas to help the G20 on delivering concrete and sustainable policy measures.
T20 conclusions are presented to G20 working groups, minister committees and leaders summit as policy-options, not recommendations.
IAI participated in the following events:
- 4-5 May 2015, Ottawa: TEPAV-CIGI joint even on: "Financial Stability and Reform" (programme)
- 12-16 November 2015, Antalya: Global Thinkers Platform Conference (programme, participants)
- 1-2 December 2016, Berlin: kick-off conference of the T20 process under the German Presidency
- 29-30 May 2017, Berlin: Financial Resilience task force
- 17 September 2020: T20 Summit Season: Task Force 1 Webinar
- 29 September 2020: T20 Summit Season: Task Force 3 Webinar
A New Lifeline for the G20? The Role of African and European Actors in Enhancing Its Legitimacy and Effectivenessleggi tutto