The future of the European economy
This series of conferences aims to contribute to the debates on the impact of the economic crisis and the new instruments of European economic governance with particular regard to their effects on the European integration process.
Discussion topics include:
* The impact of the crisis on the European integration process;
* The new instruments and institutional procedures of European governance;
* The future of the Euro;
* The transformation of European welfare systems;
* Management of sovereign debt;
* Growth strategies;
* Economic relations with the U.S. and emerging regions.
This is a multi-year project.