Nicola Bilotta is Researcher at IAI where he works on international political economy, digital economy and geofinance. From 2016 and 2018, he worked as a Research Analyst at The Banker Research Team (Financial Times), with which he still collaborates as analyst. In addition, he was Associate Fellow at the Seven Pillar Institute of Finance & Ethics and researcher at the Istituto di Alti Studi di Geopolitica e Scienze Ausiliarie (IsAG). Nicola holds a BA with honours in History, a MA in Historical Science from the University of Milan and a MSC in Economic History from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- 30/06/2020 - press Aspenia - Bilotta: Brazil and the economics of the virus
- 08/04/2020 - press Chatham House: Bilotta: The Wisdom of Tying COVID-19 Humanitarian Assistance to Policy Objectives in Venezuela
- 03/11/2019 - press Aspenia Online - Bilotta: "Chile: a call for equality after three decades of frustrated expectations"
- 13/05/2019 - press Aspenia Online - Bilotta: Bolsonaro: the tricky job of a populist in power
- 08/02/2019 - press Xinhua - Bilotta: Italy's split with major EU states over Venezuela also split within itself
- 26/06/2018 - press About Energy - Bilotta: Duque's victory leaves Colombia polarized
- 12/06/2018 - press About Energy - Bilotta: Oil and the two "Colombias"