Matteo Bonomi is Research Fellow at IAI, working on “EU, politics and institutions” and “Eastern Europe and Eurasia” programmes. His professional experience has been increasingly related to EU enlargement policy, in particular to the Balkan - EU integration process. He has worked and cooperated with various institutes, think tanks, foundations and administrative agencies in Belgium, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania. His PhD dissertation was on “European Integration and the Crisis of the Nation State. Analysis of the Interlinkages between Law and Politics within the EU", defended at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna in Pisa.
- 05/07/2020 - press Dijalog Net - Bonomi: Izborni rezultati u Srbiji ubrzaće eroziju poverenja u odnosima EU i Srbije
- 02/07/2020 - press Euractiv - Bonomi: Nemačka mora da štiti demokratske principe EU u procesu proširenja
- 28/05/2020 - press Die Welt - Bonomi: Chinas Einfallstor nach Europa
- 04/02/2020 - press EWB - Bonomi: "Western Balkans needs a human development-centered EU enlargement model"
- 04/01/2020 - press ETHZ - Bonomi: "Avoiding the Trap of Another Paper Exercise: Why the Western Balkans Need a Human Development-centred EU Enlargement Model."