What future for the EU after coronavirus? Views from think tanks across Europe
Pro-active ideas are needed to bring the EU to a better place. How can the EU improve its crisis management tools, at a time when the coronavirus pandemic has turned into a global crisis, encompassing both socioeconomic and political disruption? How can the EU play a constructive global role when internal division and centrifugal forces take root? This online session will gather directors of several European think tanks to offer analysis and looking forward points for an ambitious EU agenda.
- Rosa Balfour, Director, Carnegie Europe
- Peter Kreko, Director, Political Capital Hungary
- George Pagoulatos, Director, Eliamep
- Jana Puglierin, Director, ECFR Berlin
- Nathalie Tocci, Director, IAI