Stefania Benaglia is associate fellow at the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), where she contributes to projects and research on India, EU-India relations and South Asia. She moved to Delhi in 2014 where she works as freelance consultant and researcher. Previously she worked as European Commission representative to the Politico Military Group (PMG) of the Council of the European Union, and in the Political and Security Committee (PSC) team at the Secretariat General of the European Commission. Stefania also worked as Research Assistant at NATO Parliamentary Assembly, and at the International Institute of Counter-Terrorism, Herzliya (Israel). Her research focuses on EU-India relations, South Asia, EU foreign and security policy, security and defence. Stefania holds a MA in strategic studies from the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University.
- 12/06/2019 - press CEPS - Benaglia: India and the Bharatiya Janata party led by Narendra
- 01/04/2019 - press ORF - Benaglia: Is Italy reshaping China-EU relations?
- 30/10/2018 - press ORF - Benaglia: Modi-Conte meeting strengthens Indo-Italian relations
- 20/10/2018 - press Observer Research Foundation - Benaglia: EU strategy for connectivity in Asia
- 06/06/2018 - press Observer Research Foundation - Benaglia: Italy and the EU, Brussels must start thinking outside the box
- 30/10/2017 - press L'Indro - Benaglia: Italia-India: è l'ora del disgelo
- 23/10/2017 - press ValenteMichele - Benaglia: La rete sociale ed economica dell’India