Nona Mikhelidze holds a PhD in Political Science from Scuola normale superiore (Pisa), and a M.A. in Regionalism: Central Asia and Caucasian Studies from the Humboldt University Berlin (HU), where she was awarded with the Volkswagen Foundation Scholarship as a Research Fellow. She holds also B.A. and M.A. degrees in International Relations from the Tbilisi State University. From 2017 to 2020 she was Head of the Eastern Europe and Eurasia Programme. Since 2020 he has written for the newspaper La Stampa on Russia and the post-Soviet space. Her research interests include the ENP and conflict resolution in the South Caucasus, the Wider Black Sea and regional cooperation, Turkey and Caspian Region, and Russian foreign policy in the ex-Soviet space.
- 04/05/2021 - press Belsat.eu - Mikhelidze: Austrian Chancellor talks with Putin about Belarus
- 06/04/2021 - press The Times - Mikhelidze: Italy expels Russian envoys after navy captain bribed for secrets
- 01/10/2019 - press ISP Analysen - Mikhelidze: EU's Deafening Silence to the State Capture and Growing Signs of Authoritarianism in Georgia
- 29/11/2018 - press Politico - Mikhelidze and Tocci: Europe's Russia sanctions are not working
- 03/11/2016 - press The Times - Mikhelidze: Russia accused of black ops against Renzi